+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for Paul & Gingrich to STEP ASIDE.....

1. Default

At this point in time, without knowing who the VP choice will be, I believe I will write in Ron Paul. Don't fret. Texas will still be red.

When the republicans lose, I want them to know why. I want them to know that they can't disenfranchise their base and expect that vote. I want them to know that there's a sizable number of people who care more about the Constitution than defeating a democrat. I want them to know that I know an "R" isn't necessarily a conservative. McCain didn't lose because he was too conservative. He lost because he was too liberal. Going more liberal just means you lose bigger.
    "It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it." ~George Washington

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    No answer?,,, or is your answer, you ARE GOING to vote for obama? support Paul but vote for obama.

Paranoid Schizophrenia. Well beyond illogical.

Where did he say that? Why do you insist on arguing against straw men you have invented? Stop trolling and actually address the point he is making.
    Im a Tarte, what! you want some of this!

The essence of any utopianism is: Conjure an ideal that makes an impossible demand on reality, then announce that, until the demand is met in full, your ideal can't be fairly evaluated. Attribute any incidental successes to the halfway meeting of the demand, any failure to the halfway still to go.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    No answer?,,, or is your answer, you ARE GOING to vote for obama? support Paul but vote for obama.

Paranoid Schizophrenia. Well beyond illogical.
    No, I'm not going to vote for Obama. Like I said, I would never vote for someone who's going to go around dropping bombs on villages filled with children. Who says I have to vote for Thing 1 OR Thing 2?
    Aggression is always evil.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteVoluntarist View Post
    No, I'm not going to vote for Obama. Like I said, I would never vote for someone who's going to go around dropping bombs on villages filled with children. Who says I have to vote for Thing 1 OR Thing 2?
    Did Ron Paul vote for invading Iraq?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Big George View Post
    Did Ron Paul vote for invading Iraq?
    You call yourself an "ex Ron Paul supporter" and you dont know the answer?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RP12 View Post
    You call yourself an "ex Ron Paul supporter" and you dont know the answer?
    I actually DO know the answer, but I'll guarantee you that 99% of the Ron Paul zealots do NOT.

With any luck Dr. Paul will run as an Independant or Libertarian Party canidate.
    "No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare. " James Madison

"Religion & Government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together. " James Madison

Economic Left/Right: -1.62
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.56

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NavyIC1 View Post
    With any luck Dr. Paul will run as an Independant or Libertarian Party canidate.
    ...which will guarantee that Obama will be re-elected. Nothing more, and nothing less.

If that's what you want, so be it. But just know what is going to happen.

So back to the opening statement: We all see and acknowledge that both paul and newt have zero chance of becoming the Republican nominee, with further knowledge that neither one of them would have a shot at beating the messiah obama, so can we all get on the same page by pushing for those two to kindly drop out of the race so that both Mitt and Rick can fight it out mano y mano?
    Last edited by Libhater; Feb 20 2012 at 05:21 AM.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NavyIC1 View Post
    Welcome to America and her 2 party system. Running as "3rd party" isn't easy, look at Ralph Nader.
    http://www.politicalruck.us Talking About the Idiots in Washington!

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast